BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 05, 2011

Hell No!

I just weighed myself after months of avoiding doing so but noticing my clothes not fitting the way I like. I gained 12 pounds since march! I'm at the heaviest of my life and I am not happy about it. I've been depressed about every other aspect of my life I refuse to let my body go in the process! I will get back to my diet and exercise that I crapped out on before. I will not get out of shape anymore so then I am today!

~So no more soda for me. (I don't drink it much anyways but I'm giving it up now)
~Dramatically cut back sugar intake, I do love me some chocolate so I won't cut it out but I will limit it to one serving of chocolate a week. That sounds doable...hard but possible.
~I'll actually work out in the mornings again, set my alarm and go. I never want to work out but I never wanted to feel so out of shape either. 30 minutes a day to start but I'm hoping to get back up to an hour a day soon.
~I'll cut back my portion sizes and eat more balanced meals.
~Snack on healthy food only (only 3 times a day tops)
~I will document my food intake and take responsibility of my weight.  (not on this blog)
~I would like to lose 20 pounds but I'd be happy losing 15. I want my clothes to fit right and I want to feel healthy, I want to love what I see when I look in the mirror like I used too.

It's time for me to take back my life one thing at a time. I'll start with my body this week, my outlook and mindset starts next week and hopefully the rest will fall into place.

0 comments: